A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Eads is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Eads, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Eads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Reg Med Ctr, Corbin, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stuart Eads MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W S. Eads practice?
- Dr. W Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Eads practices Ophthalmology near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Airy, NC.
See Corbin Ophthalmologists.