A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Eads, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Eads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Reg Med Ctr, Corbin, Ky
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eads accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Eads practice?
Dr. William Eads practices Ophthalmology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Ophthalmologists.