Learn more about Dr. W Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Eads is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Eads, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Eads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Reg Med Ctr, Corbin, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stuart Eads MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W S. Eads practice?
- Dr. W Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Eads practices Ophthalmology near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Airy, NC.
See Corbin Ophthalmologists.