A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Earley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Earley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Earley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Earley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Illiana Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Earley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Earley practice?
- Dr. William Earley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Earley practices Psychiatry near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL.
See Champaign Psychiatrists.