A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Eaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Eaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Eaves, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaves graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eaves has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Britton Eaves MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Eaves practice?
- Dr. William Eaves has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Eaves practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Natchitoches, LA.
See Bossier City Cardiologists.