A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Eaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Eaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaves
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Eaves, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaves graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eaves has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Britton Eaves MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Eaves practice?
- Dr. William Eaves has 1 office location.
Dr. William Eaves practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Cardiologists.