Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Eaves II
Dr. William Eaves II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bossier City, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Eaves is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health and WK Bossier Health Center. Dr. Eaves has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Eaves II has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. William Eaves II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bossier City, LA.
Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bossier City, LA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Tom Smith
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bossier City, LA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Jennifer Kelley
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Residency
Bossier City, LA 0.01 mi3