Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Edgar is wonderful. Hr actually listens!! Takes time with you and I never feel like he is in a big rush. Staff us great. Best Dr and staff ever

June 13th, 2015
While I love Dr.Edgar and his nurse practitioner Beth, and he has seen me and my kids for about 7 years now, the office staff is atrocious to deal with on the phone. They transfer me multiple times until I think I've spoken to each receptionist there, making me repeat the reason me or one of my kids needs an appointment 3-4 times. They argue with me on the phone about what a statement says that I'm holding in my hand. They gave me wrong information about my insurance requirements three times. They argued with me that I still had my old insurance in Jan. when I changed insurances through my work and tried to give them the new ID card. Then they billed the old insurance anyway and I received a bill in the mail for the appointment stating I no longer am covered under that insurance. They misinformed me about yearly physicals and insurance requirements. They argued with me on the phone about changing the information on a statement about one of my stepsons. They rush me off the phone and don't listen to what I have to say, and last time I had to call the woman I was dealing with said "Ok? Thank you." And hung up and my issue was not resolved yet.

April 22nd, 2015
Sorry excuse for a doctor
Seems to have the ability to refuse hospice for an elderly patient on oxygen and that is unresponsive without even seeing her for over a week while her health declines. A disgusting representation of the oath he swore to. It's unfortunate to have trusted a wolf in sheeps clothing. I hope one day the tables are turned and he suffers.

March 9th, 2015
Never hurries patient. Doesn't do unnecessary testing or require repeated re-visits. I don't think he is taking on new patients presently though.

August 14th, 2012
Very professional and compassionate
I have been going to other Drs. due to a location change for the past 1 1/2 years. I am back now. It is so nice and comforting to know that I am in good hands again! Dr Edgar truly cares and takes the time to listen and gives you solid, knowledgeable advice.

May 26th, 2010
Excellent Practitioner
I've been with Dr. Edgar since he completed his residency. Overall excellent physicial and an outstanding healthcare partner.