Dr. William Edmiston MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mooresville, NC

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Edmiston is a very caring doctor and will work with you in any situation. I have been very pleased to be his patient. He is very courteous, professional and very up to date on remedies for several medical issues. I truly appreciate his kindness and pleasant demeanor.

January 5th, 2015
Best pain dr ever.
Dr Edminston is a great and caring Dr. Always has time to talk about your pain and feelings.I have all the confidence in him for my treatments. And the staff is so considerent and friendly,don't know what I would do with out him. He helps me to be able to have a life with out so much pain. Thank you Dr. Happy New year.

July 9th, 2013
I can not say enough about Dr. Edmiston. He is by far the most caring doctor I have meant and worked with when it comes to my pain and how to manage my daily life. After going to various clinics (who shall remain nameless), I am so happy to find a doctor and staff that listens so well and works so closely with me and my husband.

May 8th, 2013
patient
I had been to three pain control centers before I was eferred ti Dr. Edmiston.I would recommend his practice to anyone I encountered. Dr. Edmiston is caring and compassionate. He doesn't make you feel like a criminal for being in pain. I am a 54 year old school teacher who has slowly given up the things that bring me joy because of pain. Dr. Edmiston as worked diligently to get me the correct dosage of medication without turning me into a zombie. Thanks to Dr. Edmiston I can hold my grandchildren, put the top down on my car and grow my own tomatoes again. It may not seem like much, but it makes a world of difference to me. The staff is always pleasant and efficient and seem to enjoy their work.

July 12th, 2012
Excellent Physician
It is my greatest pleasure to write a review for William J Edminston, MD, for I feel he is the best, most compassionate physician I have ever personally encountered. Anyone affected by Chronic or Intractable Pain knows the heartache, stigma and shame often experienced. Even when speaking to medical professionals or loved ones, we are doubted, judged and have been accused of wrongdoing perhaps. However, my experience with Dr. Edminston was particularly different. I can remember vividly in the midst of my first appointment, I weeped, because finally I had encountered a physician who put his heart and soul into treating me; Dr. Edminston listened, not judging me. He did not patronize me by patting my head and saying everything would be just fine. Dr. Edminston told me the cold hard truth: Your perception of normal life; life as you knew it before the injury should be thrown out the window, and it is now time to begin again. Being clinically sound, Dr. Edminston employs an interdisciplinary approach for easing the suffering and improving the quality of life of those, like me, living with pain. Dr. Edminston possess superior diagnostic skills, treatment planning and execution proficiency. His focus on interventional procedures: epidural steroid injections and facet joint injections and pharmacologic management have been particularly helpful for in treating lower chronic back pain. Dr. Edminston performs nearly all interventional procedures under fluoroscopy within his office now opposed to being admitted to an outpatient surgery center. The experience is much better in every regard. He is always able to put his patients at ease in establishing subtle and often difficult diagnoses. He is a patient advocate working in harmony with all medical staff, administration, patients and family members to ensure high quality medical care is delivered. Dr. Edminston is vigilant, consistently enforcing organizational standard operating procedures and exceeding regulatory compliance standards: local, state and federal. Fortunately, too, Dr. Edminston's amalgamation of administrative and clinical skills comes "packaged" in a wonderfully friendly, witty, sincere and caring human being. His personality is just delightful. I am always deeply impressed by Dr. Edminston and strongly recommend his services. He provides the highest level of care and commitment in specializing interventional pain management. Dr. William J Edminston shines with a humility that belies his intellectual brilliance.

May 26th, 2012
Great Experience
Very caring and professional staff. Dr. Edmiston takes time to explain everything to you and seems to care about making you feel better. Definitely recommend him to anyone.

October 24th, 2011
Best Doc
Best doc I have had for cotrolling my pain. I have severe fibro and arthritis. Such a sweet and kind person too. I had to move out of state or he would still be my doc.

September 3rd, 2011
good quack
i would recommend this quack to anyone who just needs a doctor to put the pen to the paper.

April 11th, 2011
genuinely caring and compassionate physician

November 17th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Edmiston is one of the most Wonderful, caring doctors I have ever been to. He has my pain under control and I truely appreciate his professional and caring nature. Dr.Edmiston Listens to your concerns and Devises a plan to help manage your pain. Dr.Edmiston, and his staff are wonderful and I would refer him to anyone. He deserves a Perfect 10.