Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Edmonds
Dr. William Edmonds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics. Dr. Edmonds is affiliated with McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital, Oklahoma Heart Hospital and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Edmonds has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Edmonds has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
Dr. William Edmonds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. John Evans
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi50
Dr. David Rush
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi
Dr. Brock Schnebel
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi36