A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Edmonds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Edmonds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edmonds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. W B. Edmonds practice?
Dr. W Edmonds practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.