A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Edmonds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmonds
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Edmonds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bentley Edmonds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. William Edmonds has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Edmonds practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Norman, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.