A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Edmonson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Edmonson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmonson
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Edmonson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Edmonson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Edmonson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edmonson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Edmonson practice?
- Dr. William Edmonson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Edmonson practices Pulmonary Disease near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Pulmonologists.