A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Edmonson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Edmonson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Edmonson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Edmonson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edmonson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Edmonson practice?
- Dr. William Edmonson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Edmonson practices Pulmonary Disease near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Pulmonologists.