A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ehlenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehlenbach
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehlenbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ehlenbach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlenbach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehlenbach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Ehlenbach MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ehlenbach practice?
- Dr. William Ehlenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ehlenbach practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Critical Care Practitioners and Madison Pulmonologists.