A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ehlenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehlenbach
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehlenbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ehlenbach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlenbach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehlenbach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Ehlenbach MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ehlenbach practice?
- Dr. William Ehlenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ehlenbach practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Critical Care Practitioners and Madison Pulmonologists.