A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ehni is Excellent. Dr. Ehni has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ehni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehni graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehni has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Ehni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Ehni practice?
Dr. William Ehni practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Ehni, Dr. Bill Ehni, Dr. Billy Ehni