A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willaim Ehni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willaim Ehni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willaim Ehni, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehni graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willaim F Ehni MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Willaim F. Ehni practice?
- Dr. Willaim Ehni has 1 office location.
Dr. Willaim Ehni practices Infectious Disease near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Infectious Disease Doctors.