A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Elbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Elbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Elbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Val Elbert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William V. Elbert practice?
- Dr. William Elbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Elbert practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.