A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ellermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ellermeyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellermeyer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ellermeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Med Center
- Baylor Med Ctr -Grapevine, Grapevine, Tx
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Ellermeyer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Ellermeyer practice?
- Dr. William Ellermeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ellermeyer practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.