A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ellis, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ellis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ellis FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Ellis practice?
- Dr. William Ellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Ellis practices Ophthalmology and Urology near El Cerrito, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See El Cerrito Ophthalmologists and El Cerrito Urologists.