Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ellis
Dr. William Ellis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in El Cerrito, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Urology. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus, Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus and Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ellis has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...