A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Emlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Emlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlich graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emlich has 27 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Emlich DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Emlich practice?
- Dr. William Emlich has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Emlich practices Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bucyrus, OH.
See Columbus Gastroenterologists.