A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Emlich is Good. Dr. Emlich has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlich graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emlich has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Union County
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Emlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Emlich practice?
Dr. William Emlich practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bucyrus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Gastroenterologists, and Columbus Hepatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Emlich, Dr. Bill Emlich, Dr. Billy Emlich