Dr. William Emlich Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Emlich Jr?

VERY SATISFIED

Posted on February 10th, 2017

This was my first appointment with this doctor and his staff. I was very satisfied with him and his down to earth approach. I was equally satisfied with his staff.

Great Dr.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. Emlich is a wonderful DR., great bedside manner...very professional, and great follow up...I would go back to him...

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Very caring Dr. How ever you need to ask questions. He will sit and talk as you need.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Waited over an hour & sat in a crowded waiting room. No comments, except "he's in an emergency" were given. I asked to be rescheduled then the doctor suddenly showed up. All people ahead of me were late to be seen & I had MANY things to do that day.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Referred to him after gallbladder surgery to fix another problem. Took time in his office to explain everything and also before the procedure in the hospital. Talked in length with my husband after my surgery and even gave his cell number if needed. I would recommend him highly.

G Addison

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Emlich is an awesome doctor and I am lucky to have him. His no nonsense approach to diagnosing and treating my horrible pain, he took the time to sit with me in the hospital and explained everything to me clearly and made sure I understand. I really appreciate his knowledge and candor. I can tell him anything and I trust him completly.

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr Emlich is someone who did not take the time to exam my problem. Rather he spent 15 minutes with me and wrote a script for some drug for a disease which i have no verifiable symptoms for in any way shape and or form. He offered no concrete evidence as to the decision nor did he even touch me with a stethoscope or even collect specimen samples for testing. as far as i am concerned he arrived at this conclusion by reading pigeon entrails in the parking lot. his office is also located next to a pill mill and is also very dirty and not well kept.

Worst ever

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

This doctor took my co-pay and did nothing. No attempt to diagnose, no meds: just took blood. Took over a week to get back to me about blood results (had to call back twice)and could not do a comparison to other doctors bloodwork because they didn't request it as instructed. Blamed my symptoms on my current meds (my symptoms came before meds)and treated me like I didn't know what my own symptoms were! Waited an hour and a half for no help at all! Office/back room staff goofed around/laughed the entire visit (loud!) and reminded me of a high school cafeteria: VERY unprofessional. Total waste of time and money. NEVER again.

Hospital care not so great.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

my husband is Dr. Emlich's patient. Several times he has been admitted to the hospital under Dr. Emlich's care, and seems to be nearly forgotten. My husbands nurse has been paging and leaving messages for Dr. Emlich for the 7 hours to get permission to let my husband have food (after being sick and eating nothing for 3 days), and Dr. Emlich has not returned a single message. This is the second time this has happened. Very disappointed. However, the office visits are great, and Emlich seems to be a good doctor, and very friendly. He just needs to return messages to nurses when he has patients suffering in the hospital.

Posted on July 17th, 2017