A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Emory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Emory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Emory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emory graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Emory practice?
Dr. William Emory practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Pulmonologists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.