A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Emory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Emory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emory
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Emory, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Emory graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brooks Emory MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William B. Emory practice?
- Dr. William Emory has 1 office location.
Dr. William Emory practices Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pulmonologists.