A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Emper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Emper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Emper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Emper graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Emper has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Emper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Emper practice?
- Dr. William Emper has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Emper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Devon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Devon Surgeons.