Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Keith Flury on Nov 28th, 2014

First let me say this man should have a 4 star rating. He is smart fast, polite, and willing to explain a little or everything you want to know. He is a good person trained as a doctor. Can't ask for a better combination than that. I highly recommend Dr. Emper .

Expert, excellence likes his work show details Expert, excellence likes his work
by carrie zerbe on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr Emper cares about his work being excellence because I see the nice job of stiches, great work and knows the latest technology in fixin rotatot cuff and mind was no joke (LOL) His PA is awesome is also good nice job removing my stiches, professional and great bedside matters-excuse typos I m one handed

by Stephen Gerace on Apr 3rd, 2013

Excellent doctor. Painless surgery. Back on my feet in no time.

Nov 16th, 2012

I saw this doctor quite a while ago. In my opinion he was more interested in impressing his colleagues than my problem. Hence in correcting my problem created another.

The BEST Doctor going today. show details The BEST Doctor going today.
Apr 8th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Emper since 2004 for my injuries. Dr.Emper has always taken great care of me in my time of need.His staff is wonderful and always has a smile on there face. When in comes to the surgery, here is the thing that most people don't know when you go to the larger groups you don't get that surgeon you get the fellow or resident. When you set up for surgery with Dr.Emper you get Dr.Emper and his surgeries are simply a work of art and will have you back in the game in no time.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Susan White on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Emper performed Shoulder surgery on my sixteen year old after a recommendation from another patient. He was excellent along with his staff. I have orthopedic doctors much closer in my area however I will continue to travel the extra distance for his excellent care.

The best there is show details The best there is
Sep 27th, 2010

Went in with swelling and pain in my knee from years of sports and various injuries. Diagnosis was spot on and scheduling was remarkably easy. I have had a few surgeries and this is by far the best results I have seen. Swelling is at a minimum and the incision is a work of art. Staff was great and the overall experience was fantastic. If you are injured and do not seek Dr. Emper out you are making a mistake.