Dr. William Emper MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

December 30th, 2016
He has modern knowledge with old school family doctoring .
Dr emper has fixed both of my mincus six years apart and I am having total knee replacement on my one kee the next year and I am not looking towards it but have 100 percent in the surgeon who will be doing this. After years of pounding from wrestling street bball and General abuse of them I will be looking forward to moving and jumping with my soon to be here my first grandchild and teaching her/him what life is for

December 22nd, 2015
Overall Bad Experience * Not a Good Surgeon
Let me start out by saying that at one time Dr. Emper proabaly was a good Doctor, but since he "sold" out to Rothman Institute it seems he lost his way. He has horrible bedside manner, as if his Harvard Pedigree is above my Cornell Education. His arrogance or even waiting 2 hours in his packed Rothman waiting room wasn't even the problem. I wasn't even turned off to him after I was waiting for 2 hours and the door to the back opened and I watched him eating lunch on my time. I never felt I had a good surgery on my knee, it just didn't heal right. I want back to him and told him I was still in pain after 2 months and his response was "You will never feel better, the knee will never get better, there is nothing you can do, hopefully you can ride it out until you are old enough for a knee replacement" . Who says that?? Just 3 years later I had the same operation from a different surgeon and my operations could of been more different. After 5 weeks I feel wonderful. The knee Dr. Emper did is a mess and I am now in the process of deciding when I am getting a knee replacement on it. The experiences I had with the same operations and different doctors prompted me to write this review. It is not my intention to slam Dr. Emper but with that being said: Shop around, you can do better.

November 28th, 2014
Patient
First let me say this man should have a 4 star rating. He is smart fast, polite, and willing to explain a little or everything you want to know. He is a good person trained as a doctor. Can't ask for a better combination than that. I highly recommend Dr. Emper .

June 10th, 2013
Expert, excellence likes his work
Dr Emper cares about his work being excellence because I see the nice job of stiches, great work and knows the latest technology in fixin rotatot cuff and mind was no joke (LOL) His PA is awesome is also good nice job removing my stiches, professional and great bedside matters-excuse typos I m one handed

April 3rd, 2013
Excellent doctor. Painless surgery. Back on my feet in no time.

November 16th, 2012
I saw this doctor quite a while ago. In my opinion he was more interested in impressing his colleagues than my problem. Hence in correcting my problem created another.

April 8th, 2012
The BEST Doctor going today.
I have been seeing Dr.Emper since 2004 for my injuries. Dr.Emper has always taken great care of me in my time of need.His staff is wonderful and always has a smile on there face. When in comes to the surgery, here is the thing that most people don't know when you go to the larger groups you don't get that surgeon you get the fellow or resident. When you set up for surgery with Dr.Emper you get Dr.Emper and his surgeries are simply a work of art and will have you back in the game in no time.

February 1st, 2011
Excellent physician
Dr. Emper performed Shoulder surgery on my sixteen year old after a recommendation from another patient. He was excellent along with his staff. I have orthopedic doctors much closer in my area however I will continue to travel the extra distance for his excellent care.

September 27th, 2010
The best there is
Went in with swelling and pain in my knee from years of sports and various injuries. Diagnosis was spot on and scheduling was remarkably easy. I have had a few surgeries and this is by far the best results I have seen. Swelling is at a minimum and the incision is a work of art. Staff was great and the overall experience was fantastic. If you are injured and do not seek Dr. Emper out you are making a mistake.