A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William English is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William English, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. English has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William English MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William English practice?
- Dr. William English has 4 office locations.
Dr. William English practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.