A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ennis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ennis DO and MBA is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Ennis practice?
- Dr. William Ennis has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ennis practices Vascular Surgery near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Surgeons.