A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Enochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enochs
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enochs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Enochs, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enochs graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Enochs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Enochs MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Enochs practice?
- Dr. William Enochs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Enochs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.