A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Enochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Enochs, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enochs graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Enochs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Enochs MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Enochs practice?
- Dr. William Enochs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Enochs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.