A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Enright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Enright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Enright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Enright graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Enright has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Nicholas Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Enright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Enright practice?
- Dr. William Enright has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Enright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brillion, WI and Wrightstown, WI.
See Green Bay Orthopedic Surgeons.