A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ensley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ensley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burns Ensley MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Ensley practice?
- Dr. William Ensley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ensley practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.