A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ensminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ensminger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ensminger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ensminger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ensminger, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Celiac Disease
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Patient Care
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensminger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ensminger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Darrel Ensminger MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Ensminger practice?
- Dr. William Ensminger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ensminger practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.