A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Epperly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Epperly, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epperly
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Epperly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Epperly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epperly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Cadence Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Epperly MD is a male Allergist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. William Epperly practice?
- Dr. William Epperly has 1 office location.
Dr. William Epperly practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians and Bloomingdale Allergists.