A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Epperson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Epperson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Epperson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Epperson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epperson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Jackson Epperson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W J. Epperson practice?
- Dr. W Epperson has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Epperson practices Family Medicine near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Family Physicians.