A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Epperson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Epperson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epperson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Epperson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Epperson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Epperson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epperson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Epperson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Epperson practice?
- Dr. William Epperson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Epperson practices Family Medicine near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Primary Care Doctors.