Learn more about Dr. William Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Epstein practice?
Dr. William Epstein practices Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Hematology near Ashland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yreka, CA.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists, Ashland Dermatologists, Ashland Internists, and Ashland Hematologists.