A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stuart Epstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Epstein practice?
- Dr. William Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Epstein practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yreka, CA.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.