A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stuart Epstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Epstein practice?
- Dr. William Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Epstein practices Ophthalmology near Yreka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OR.
See Yreka Ophthalmologists.