A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Erber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erber, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Erber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Erber practice?
Dr. William Erber practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.