A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Erber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erber, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Erber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Erber MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Erber practice?
- Dr. William Erber has 1 office location.
Dr. William Erber practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.