A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Erdel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erdel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Erdel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erdel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 4 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans