A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erdman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Erdman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Erdman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Erdman practice?
- Dr. William Erdman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Erdman practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.