A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erdman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Erdman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erdman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Erdman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Erdman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Erdman practice?
- Dr. William Erdman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Erdman practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.