A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erdman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Erdman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erdman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan