A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Erly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Erly, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Erly graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kenneth Erly MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Erly practice?
- Dr. William Erly has 1 office location.
Dr. William Erly practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.