Learn more about Dr. William Ershler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ershler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ershler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Digestive System Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ershler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ershler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Ershler MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Ershler practice?
- Dr. William Ershler has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ershler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Hematologists, and Falls Church Oncologists.