Dr. William Ershler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ershler?

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Ershler is one of the top notch doctors we ever met. He is so professional and very caring. My niece discovered recently that she had a serious blood disorder issue while she was 31 weeks pregnant. Dr. Ershler came to visit her at the ER room around 9 pm after he finished his normal 8 hours work and was called back and stayed past midnight to work on her treatment plan. After the first treatment he prescribed, my niece’s condition was improved significantly. Dr. Ershler takes time to listen to our worries patiently and answers our questions with great knowledge and deep understanding of his medical field. What an excellent doctor!

Gratitude

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Ershler he is very caring , he spend time explaining the results of the treatment and he make sure I follow up with my appointment and take my medicine properly.

5 Stars for Dr. Ershler's Diagnosis

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Before visiting Dr. Ershler I was having sinus infections frequently. He discovered I had gamma-globulin deficiency and recommended treatment of IVIG. Since then I have had very few infections.

Financial Manager

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Fantastic doctor that I have been seeing for a number of years with on-going blood issues. He was the first: after several other hematologists visits, to diagnose the problem and has taken excellent care of me since. Exceedingly caring to patients and never in a rush when seeing you. Highly recommend!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Always available when we need him in an emergency.

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr Ershler and his nurse practitioners are exceptional. The only complaint I have is with his administrative staff. I have had issues where I rescheduled appts and they kept both appts on the schedule. They also need to have a better process when it comes to billing. It's hard to decipher what you're being billed for and when you try to call to get explanations, you get the billing person's voicemail and it's always full.

So kind and easy to speak with

Posted on February 10th, 2015

So patient with my elderly mother and even more so with me. Answered all of my questions and more, explained in great detail everything so that I walked away feeling super educated about the issues at hand. He made us feel so at ease. We have decided to continue to see him even though we live more than an hour away.

An Incredible Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Ershler for eight years. I had seen two hematologists before I went to Dr. Ershler and he was the only one that was able to diagnois my condition and devise a treatment plan. He keeps up to date on medical advances in hemotology and never fails to treat me each time with caring and good humor. Thanks to him I live a full life and feel great! If you need a good hemotologist who treats the patient and not the condition; Dr. Ershler is the one to see.

BEST DOCTOR IN THE NATION