A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Essilfie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Essilfie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Essilfie graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Essilfie has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Essilfie MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Essilfie practice?
- Dr. William Essilfie has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Essilfie practices Gastroenterology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Gardena Gastroenterologists.