Dr. William Estrin Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William Estrin?

Teacher

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I had meningioma surgery 30 years ago. it left me with epilepsy. My neurologist died who I had gone to for 23 years. I went everywhere in the Bay Area looking for a good neurologist. Everybody I saw was a joke. They were all 10- minute doctors. When a doctor from St. Mary's recommended Dr.Estrin, I felt like I found a caring neurologist who knew neurology. This is a very difficult specialty in medicine. I'd say the hardest. Epilepsy can be a very difficult condition to control and changes over the years. He is very knowledgable about finding the medication(s) that will work, checking blood work and tests. Once a doctor has that information, s/he needs to know what to do with the results. Dr. Estrin is a noted expert in his field. Dr. Estrin follows through with everything he does. He is very reassuring. Dr. Estrin is excellent about calling you back and going over your test results as soon as they are ready. I feel very fortunate to have found him. You will not find a more patient, understanding, and knowledgable neurologist than Dr. Estrin.

Posted on April 11th, 2017