A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Etra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Etra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Etra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Etra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Etra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Etra MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Etra practice?
- Dr. William Etra has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Etra practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.