Dr. William Everts Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Everts?

June 7th, 2013

!WARNING!

I forgot to mention that I was very patient and polite with him and his assistant. I waited for a week for him to get back to me before I called hes assistant just to hear a lame excuse. He has never called or done a follow up through his assistant and its been 3 months???

June 7th, 2013

Hi! Im a 33yr old single mother going to college for medical. I wanted to tell you the experience that I had with this doctor was terrible. I felt like this was a guy just doing a job and not really caring for his patient, but figured maybe I was just reading in to it to much. I have ulcerative colitis and the meds that he prescribed to me were over 1200 bucks a month out of pocket. I told him that I could not afford them because I have no insurance. I believe a good doctor would of came up with another alternative solution to help but no he didnt. I've also called and left messages with his assistant about issues that were serious and he never got back to me. I called again and the doctors assistant said hes been to busy and hasnt had a chance to review your question. Thats a doctor who has no passion for what he does its just a job. I found a solution online for under 50 bucks a month. But he couldnt suggest that to a poor single mother of two thats just scrapping by. Personally I thought he was rude and spoke to me like a child, he didnt really listen. Ive never had an experience this bad with any doctor, and look hes only had two other reviews probably him and his wife Lol. Thanks for reading

January 29th, 2012