A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ewen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ewen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bernard Ewen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Ewen practice?
- Dr. William Ewen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ewen practices Emergency Medicine near Liberty, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Liberty Emergency Physicians.