A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Allen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Allen MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Allen practice?
- Dr. William Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Allen practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.