Dr. William Allen III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Allen III?

Posted on August 14th, 2011

I was admitted to Piedmont Hospital emergency room for another problem. During all the testing procedures it was noted that I had a spot on my bladder. Dr.Allen was called in and diagnosed it as cancer. One week later he had performed surgery to remove the cancer from my bladder. He susscessfully removed all the cancer and I am now cancer free. Dr. Allen was very thorough in his diagnosis and the surgery that he performed on me. Dr. Allen has been very caring and I am so thankful that I have him as my physician.

Patient & took time to discuss medical issue; Good doc!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

This doctor took time with me to dicuss and explain the medical problem that I was experiencing. He even came back to the room when I realized that I had a few more questions for him. Felt comfortable with the diagnosis I received. Experienced doctor, very knowledgeable. Staff courteous. Would return to Piedmont Urology.

Posted on May 4th, 2017