A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Anderson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Anderson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Anderson practice?
- Dr. William Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Hematologists, and Bethesda Oncologists.