Learn more about Dr. William Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Armstrong, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Floyd Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. William Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. William Armstrong practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.