A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Armstrong, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Floyd Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. William Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. William Armstrong practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.