A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Ball MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Ball practice?
- Dr. William Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ball practices Family Medicine near Hardy, VA.
See Hardy Family Physicians.