Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by June Smith on Mar 27th, 2016

I had a left total knee replacement done in1995 and the right one done in1996. I have had no problems at all and they are still going strong. I think Dr Binder is the very best. I moved from Havasu to Texas but am now back in Phoenix where I will stay. I would rate Dr Binder with the highest score there is. 😀

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
May 12th, 2011

Excellent Dr. I was in and out he did a great job with my leg. I now walk and hike because of Dr. Binder. His staff are there for you. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Wait I already have.

MR. FOOT RECONSTRUCTED show details MR. FOOT RECONSTRUCTED
by Tman on Mar 12th, 2009

I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE A CHALLENING PATIENT WITH A FOOT THAT WAS SHATERED AND RECONSTUCTED YEARS AGO. AFTER MANY YEARS OF WEAR AND TEAR THE FOOT WAS SHOT AGAIN. THATS WERE DR.BINDER TOOK ME IN AND TOLD ME HE CAN FIX IT EVEN GET IT BACK TO LOOKING NORMAL, ( I THOUGHT YEAH RIGHT ) WE'LL SEE. GUESS WHAT HE NAILED IT, I WAS SPECIALY TOUCHED WHEN HE CAME TO SEE ME AT THE HOSPITAL ON HIS DAY OFF EVEN AFTER HIS PARTNER DR GRAHAM CHECK IN AS WELL, HE'S BEEN VERY MATICULES THREW OUT EVERY STAGE. AFTER HAVING HIM PERFORM HIS MAGIC WITH ME I WOULD STRONGLE RECONDMEND DR.BINDER FOR ANY SERIOUS ORTHOPEDIC PROCEDURES,AND TO TOP THINGS OFF HE SHARES HIS OFFICE WITH ONE OF THE TOP PHYSICAL THEROPIST DR. LIZ MARR. AWSOME TEAM, AND THANKS TO STEPH FOR BEING HIS NURSE FOR 25 YEARS,YOU LEAVE FEELING LIKE YOU HAVE A NEW FAMILY