A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bowman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frank Bowman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Bowman practice?
- Dr. William Bowman has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Bowman practices Family Medicine near Seal Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Seal Beach Primary Care Doctors.