Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Clark MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clark practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Caro, MI.
See Caro Psychiatrists.