A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Clark MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clark practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Caro, MI.
See Caro Psychiatrists and Caro Child Psychiatrists.