A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dunn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Dunn practice?
- Dr. William Dunn has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Dunn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.