A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dunn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Dunn practice?
- Dr. William Dunn has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Dunn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.