A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Fell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Fell practice?
- Dr. William Fell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fell practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists.