A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Finn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Finn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Finn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Finn practice?
- Dr. William Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Finn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Obstetricians & Gynecologists.