A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gee MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Gee practice?
- Dr. William Gee has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gee practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.