A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fitzhugh Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs National Park, AR and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.